Today, growing competition and dynamic business world demands business leaders that are logical, innovative and resourceful in their approach. One who possess knowledge and skills to efficiently handle the unprecedented challenges of tomorrow.
The MBA programme of RBS is exactly designed to nurture and groom future leaders with fundamental business knowledge, global business perspective, core competencies and leadership skills. RBS also provides best industry exposure via research work, projects and internships to create 'job-ready managers' capable of facing challenges of complex business environment.
RBS provides following MBA specilisations to students
Marketing Management (MKT)
Financial Management (FIN)
Information Technology Management (IT)
Operations Management (OPE)
Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
Human Resource Management (HR)
International Business Management (IB)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Family Business Management (FBM)
Courses Proposed by University of Pune for the Academic Session 2016-2018
1. Marketing Management (MKT)
2. Financial Management (FIN)
3. Information Technology Management (ITM)
4. Operations Management (OPE)
5. Human Resources Management (HRM)
6. International Business Management (IBM)
7. Supply Chain Management (SCM)
8. Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
9. Family Business Management (FBM)
10. Technology Management (TM)
11. Banking and Insurance Management (BIM)
12. Healthcare Management (HM)
13. Entrepreneurship Development (ED)
14. Services Management (SM)
15. Retail Management (RM)
16. Digital Media & Communication Marketing (DMC)
17. Tourism and Hospitality Management (THM)
18. Defense Management (DM)
Duration: Two years full time course
A graduate from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for Reserve Category) at graduation level.
Candidates graduating can also apply for provisional admission, but must prove their eligibility. Those unable to produce their eligibility certificates as per the dates mentioned will be disqualified.
At RBS, you not only receive sound education but also develop deep understanding and knowledge of key business sectors. We develop expertise and exceptional skill sets that are highly valued in global marketplace and set you apart from the competition.